GIFT GANDHI NGOs:
"GIFT:Gandhi Institute of Fashion and Textile"
For more detail click www.giftfeestructure.blogspot.com
- Every person living in our society without a doubt and practice their own living as per their liking, moods etc which is a clear mirror image of their gesture of Fashion which reflects in their daily lives.
- There are people who are under the impression about their beliefs who carry along with them their reality of living. This way their belief is certainly bound to turn into their trends of Fashion towards life.
- Sometimes Fashion for a certain section of people is sheer stubbornness due to the greed they possess within themselves. These people seldom change their style for any cause or up gradation as per their life style which later becomes their identity which is their fashion image.
- There are those who remain intact with a monotonous kind of classic living and their outfits are very much appropriate to that. Due to such a style, one can say it is classic Fashion because they are normally not accepted by human tendencies who always look for new styles. This practice has neither hindrance nor any hesitation for any designer to design such Apparel.
- There are certain people who do not believe nor have a strong character to possess any style personally to draw others attention to themselves hence it is very easy for them to change frequently their style of living and their pattern of Fashion. Their presence in public has both characteristics which is either noticed or not noticed by others. A gesture for such people always give rise to offbeat Fashion which means that their frequency of change in their outfit makes them very bold and the reflection of their style sometimes is appreciable and vice versa. Such people are the carriers of innovative ideas and hold a strong segment in the human society of the above mentioned profession.
- There are people who remain with their cultural (ritual) of ethnic styles with a classic touch. Their attitude is certainly gracious and prestigious reflecting the beauty of antique social norms and etiquettes of our human society. Such people are noticed to be snobbish in nature because they keep enough breathing space between themselves and others. “What can we call such people’s fashion?” Certainly could be snobbish. Classic, ethnic or probably unshaken fashion.
- Some are those who never bother about social norms and status. their character is usually very strong and have no hindrance and hesitations to copy other’s outfits that easily. They are freaked with the rapid change of the outfit style and also talk very sportingly about themselves in relation to the change which they have copied. These could be certainly said to be very bold people and a master of Fashion.
- Then come people like grandparents who show that once the person has lived his or her own life for years then it becomes their own duty to carry the family responsibilities on their shoulder. This is why they start living with one classic style of outfit and this parental style brings them high regard and respect. It might be a western or an ethnic gesture of outfit which could be sometimes called the “oldies fashion” which is simple and classic but still recalled and recognized by most individuals under the expressions like “Oh! That’s my mummy’s style” or “That’s my mum’s style” and so on.
- The people who look like they have been trained under a military type discipline with a code of conduct and outfit is like a uniform for all purposes. They are very disciplined and classic and their representation towards human society reflects living on code of conduct. For them there are special designs and they could be certainly called true classics.
- Some are true believers of show business who always prefer branded items who consciously or subconsciously jump from one brand to another frequently in order to maintain their social status which can be termed as status fashion.
- There are people who are very selective and even reject brands. Their outfit s are usually delivered at their doorstep and they do not normally go for shopping. Such people dictate excellent classic Fashion and this is only practiced by such higher class people.
- Fashion and class – these kind of people are generally very rich or have unaccountable wealth equivalent to Kings and
Queensof the olden era. Their outfits are custom made from fiber to end product to suit their status which usually requires a big team of designers. This is termed as Highness classic Fashion.
- This segment and people have no choices about their outfit. It all depends on the buying capacity which frequently varies from expensive to cheap and then to reasonable in terms of price. They are very smart people even though they have borrowed the outfit from somebody, they enhance it by using the mix and match technique while choosing what to wear. These people are also noticed by others and are called to have no choice fashion.
- What is Textile
- What does it comprise of?
- Versatile meanings of the categorization of basics of Textile.
- What is specialized Textile Design and its purpose?
- How is textile made, and what are the needs of its existence?
- Techniques of making a Textile
- Fiber and its categories like natural, man-made, metallic, those which can be dyed after carding and combing made ready for its spinning.
- Textile fiber and its blending capacity to each other for the study of preparation of versatile yarns
- Study of various spinning systems and doubling normal or a fancy yarn as per the needs of the textile industry. Study of final spinning as needed by the Designer for the appropriate needs of the Fabric Construction.
- Yarn setting to avoid snarl formation during warping and weaving.
- Weaving preparation like Warping, Sizing, Drafting, Denting, along with details of instructions of usage.
- Weaving Process
- Mending, grading, Segregation lot wise for further processes.
- Textile processing and various techniques and methods such shearing, bleaching, scouring, dyeing, printing, setting, finishing of cloth etc.
- Warehouse processes like grading, cutting, as per the instructions and later labeling and packing for the appropriate market.
- Other textiles like animal skins,(leather), fur, plastic, rubber, and felt (namada).
- During sessions, importance also given to the development of technology and Textile Related News, Globally.